Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Wait

And so the waiting begins!

It has now been two and a half weeks since IPSE and there is no news. It has been three MONTHS since my NSLI-Y interview and there is no news.

I hate waiting.

Both organizations are set on finishing notifications this month. NSLI-Y is supposed to be done by next Friday which is freaking me out. YES is notorious for being late so "mid-April" may as well mean the end of the month. I have my bets set on Monday, April 16. But it could be later... it probably will be later. Every time I see a notification from the YES group or NSLI-Y group on Facebook, I immediately freak out thinking notifications have been sent out and I haven't gotten one. But it hasn't happened yet, so I suppose we will see.

As for now, I just want to remember IPSE. The fabulous weekend with fabulous people and fabulous food. All together, I am extremely grateful for the people that put all the hard work into this amazing event.

Anyway, time for some dearly needed sleep.

Until notifications! *cue freaking out*

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment